S925 Curb Chains

S925 Curb Chains

S925 Curb Chains


S925 curb chains are a popular type of jewelry chain made from 925 sterling silver. The "S" in S925 stands for "sterling," while "925" indicates that the silver content is 92.5% pure silver, with the remaining 7.5% consisting of other metals, typically copper. This composition makes the chain more durable and resistant to tarnish compared to pure silver.

Curb chains consist of interconnected, uniformly sized, twisted oval links. The links are carefully designed to lay flat on the wearer's skin, providing a comfortable fit and an elegant appearance. These chains are versatile and can be worn alone or with pendants or charms.

Styles and Sizes

S925 curb chains come in various styles and sizes, catering to different preferences and occasions. Some common styles include:

Classic Curb Chain: This style features simple, flat links and is ideal for everyday wear or for pairing with pendants.

Diamond-Cut Curb Chain: This version of the curb chain features links with diamond-cut edges, adding extra sparkle and visual interest. Diamond-cut curb chains are perfect for more formal occasions or when you want to make a statement.

Pave Curb Chain: Pave curb chains have small cubic zirconia or other gemstones embedded in the links, providing a luxurious and glamorous appearance.

S925 curb chains are available in various widths and lengths, ranging from thin and delicate to thick and bold. Common widths include 2mm, 3mm, 5mm, and 7mm, while lengths typically range from 16 inches to 30 inches.

Care and Maintenance

To keep your S925 curb chain looking its best, follow these care and maintenance tips:

Clean your chain regularly using a soft, lint-free cloth to remove dirt and oils.

For a deeper clean, mix a few drops of mild dish soap in warm water and gently scrub the chain with a soft-bristled toothbrush. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry with a soft cloth.

Store your chain in a jewelry box or pouch to prevent scratches and tarnish.

Avoid exposing your chain to harsh chemicals, such as chlorine or cleaning products, as they can damage the metal.

Remove your chain before engaging in activities that may cause it to snag, such as sports or gardening.


S925 curb chains are a versatile and stylish choice for any jewelry collection. With a variety of styles and sizes available, there's a perfect option for every taste and occasion. Proper care and maintenance will ensure your chain stays shining and beautiful for years to come.


Jimmy silver jewelry factory, wholesale/OEM/ODM,#silversmith, More information touch me


Email: jimmys925@jimmyjewellry.com


#jewelryb2b#jewelryfactory#jewelrysupplier#jewelrycustomize,  #sterlingsilverjewelry 

Back to blog

Leave a comment

Please note, comments need to be approved before they are published.